Bretwood is opening for play as of May 11, 2020 with some restrictions in place due to the COVID-19 pandemic. These guidelines comply with guidance provided by Governor Sununu’s office and will be updated periodically as the needed to stay in line with executive orders and public health code requirements of the state of New Hampshire.
- New Hampshire residents and Bretwood members only (IDs may be checked as required).
- Call the Pro Shop to schedule a tee time at (603) 352-7626.
- Tee times are required. Walk on play will not be allowed.
- Payment is required over the phone prior to arrival.
- No loitering in the parking lot. Gathering before or after play is not permitted.
- Players must arrive or remain in their car until no more than 15 minutes before their scheduled tee time, at which point they may check in and precede to the starting tee.
- The driving range and practice areas are closed.
- The clubhouse is closed except for restroom access.
- No access to the Pro Shop.
- No score cards or pencils.
- Personal clubs must be used and may not be shared. Golf bags should be brought by each player and not handled by anyone but the player. No rental clubs will be provided.
- Maintain a physical distance of at least 6 feet from others at all times while playing and on the grounds.