Bretwood is opening for play as of May 11, 2020 with some restrictions in place due to the COVID-19 pandemic. These guidelines comply with guidance provided by Governor Sununu’s office and will be updated periodically as the needed to stay in line with executive orders and public health code requirements of the state of New Hampshire.
- If you are experiencing any symptoms that have been linked to COVID-19, please stay home. Symptoms include:
- Respiratory symptoms such as a cough, runny nose, sore throat, nasal congestion, or shortness of breath.
- Abnormal muscle aches, chills, or severe fatigue.
- Changes in sense of taste or smell.
- Call the Pro Shop to schedule a tee time at (603) 352-7626.
- Tee times are required. Walk on play will not be allowed.
- Players must arrive or remain in their car until no more than 15 minutes before their scheduled tee time, at which point they may check in and procede to the starting tee.
- The Clubhouse and Pro Shop are open, but adherence to social distancing and use of cloth face coverings are required per CDC guidelines.
- Bretwood adheres to the “Retail” and “Food Service” guidelines that have been provided by the State of NH.
- Personal clubs must be used and may not be shared. Golf bags should be brought by each player and not handled by anyone but the player. No rental clubs will be provided.
- Maintain a physical distance of at least 6 feet from others at all times while playing and on the grounds.